May Interoperability Meeting Registation

Danielle Frenette danielle.frenette at nrc.ca
Fri Apr 28 12:10:19 PDT 2006

Hello,
  Registration for the May Interoperability meeting in Victoria will be
closing on Friday May 5th.  If you haven't already registered please do
so by filling out the registration form on the meeting website:
http://www1.cadc-ccda.hia-iha.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/cvo/ivoa/registration.html.
  If anyone hasn't yet booked a hotel, I would recommend doing that
asap, as Victoria is a popular destination for the May long weekend.  If
you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me.

Cheers,
 Danielle Frenette

--
Danielle Frenette, B.Sc. | Tel/Tel: (250) 363-0005
National Research Council Canada | 5071 West Saanich Rd, Victoria BC  V9E 2E7