Workflow

Elizabeth Auden eca at mssl.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 19 14:07:01 PST 2005

> I think it is more important at this stage to concentrate on a few more
> issues such as:
> Authentication
> Community
> Possibly Authorisation as well.

There is a possible science case that would require authentication /
authorization for propietary datasets. Silvia Dalla and I talked to some
of the STP guys at RAL today, and Sarah James has some ideas involving the
ground-based EISCAT data, part of which is propietary. I know that most
(all?) of the NASA datasets are public, but do other members of IVOA have
propietary datasets they'd like to work into workflows?

cheers,
Elizabeth