Personal particulars form

Ajit Kembhavi akk at iucaa.ernet.in
Wed Jun 23 22:21:05 PDT 2004

Dear Wil,

The particulars are sent to the Ministry in Delhi, and disappear into a
black hole.  We will send a letter of invitation to all those who
register, and this can be produced at a consulate to get a business visa.
But you can equally well apply for a tourist visa.  It would be best to do
this sufficiently early, so that in the unlikely event that you face a
problem, we can sort it out.

With kind regards,

Ajit