proposal to register FITS MIME types

Robert Hanisch hanisch at stsci.edu
Fri Jan 31 08:47:32 PST 2003

Steve Allen (Lick Observatory) is taking the lead on a proposal to register
FITS MIME types.  He is looking for review and feedback from the
international VO community.  If you have an interest or views on this,
please have a look at Steve's proposal.

Thanks,
Bob

(Sorry for any multiple deliveries of this message!)