Wiki page

Tony Linde ael at star.le.ac.uk
Fri Jan 24 05:13:13 PST 2003

Hi Francoise,

I don't think we should have more than one IVOA wiki. When Marco has got
an IVOA wiki working and installed on the ivoa.net domain, I'll close
down the astrogrid/IVOA wiki and transfer all the relevant pages (or
provide Marco with the files).

In the meantime, people can use the astrogrid-based one - they are both
based on the same software so moving the pages across will not be too
difficult.

Cheers,
Tony.