[Heig] IVOA HEIG meeting - Thu, Dec 21 @14:00 UTC

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Nov 29 22:38:47 CET 2023

Dear HEIG Folks,

The results of the Doodle Poll are in … let’s plan to meet **Thu, Dec 21 @14:00 UTC**.

3 agenda topics I’m thinking about:
  1) Presentation by Mathieu: "What makes an event list unique?” “What content should users expect to exist in an Event list instance”
  2) Moving forward as an IVOA Interest Group (I’ll find what the process entails and bring it to the mtg for review)
  3) AOB/Discussion (One thing I’m thinking about is timelines for various project work wrt event lists/Data Models)

I’ll set up a meeting page soon with agenda and zoom link.

I have to say, I like that our acronym can be pronounced as a word!!

Thank you,
-janet

——————
Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138