[Heig] Doodle poll for next HEIG meeting!! Please reply by COB Wed.

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 27 18:43:39 CET 2023

Hi Folks,

We promised ourselves a meeting a few weeks after the Interop.  With this email, I’ve setup a Doodle poll to organize that meeting.
Please reply by COB Wednesday so we can get it on our calendars this week.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dy6oKgRe

At the meeting, I’d like to have a high level discussion about moving forward with an IVOA IG for High Energy.  My measure is that we had a positive response from the Exec and others at the Interop.  I’d also like to ask Mathieu to give the presentation (What makes an event list unique?” “What content should users expect to exist in an Event list instance”) he had prepared for last meeting but that we didn’t have time to present properly.  After that, we’ll open up the floor for AOB and discussion if there is time.

I’ll send the meeting date/time, agenda, and zoom once we choose.

Thank you,
-janet

——————Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138