[Heig] HEIG follow-up meeting.

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Aug 30 21:12:52 CEST 2023

All,

Following up on the request to have a meeting where I can give an overview
of the Dataset/Cube data models and so that we can discuss
their applicability to our various datasets.

We have had 9 of 16 HEIG list members respond to the doodle poll.  Based on
that response, I'd like to schedule the meeting for:

September 14, 2023 @ 13:00 UTC

I'd like us to have as broad a coverage of the domain as possible present,
so I'm hoping to see all of us there.

We'll coordinate the Zoom session and agenda details in the coming week.

To facilitate that conversation, I'd like to remind the member groups to
update the HEIG Twiki page
<https://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/HEGroup> with pointers to brief
descriptions of their event lists & GTI data.  Janet has seeded this for
the Chandra project.  Having a convenient reference to the different
dataset descriptions will help us compare them against the Dataset/Cube
models, and give a good overview of the types of "Measurement-s" we will
want to ensure are supported.

Mark