IVOA GWS Meeting - Science Platforms Federated Execution meeting

Dave Morris dave.morris at metagrid.co.uk
Fri Sep 15 06:59:09 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues,

Building on all the comments and feedback we received from the
ExecutionPlannerNote that was published 2 years ago, we have made a
start on the ExecutionPlanner service specification.

There is an initial draft available on GitHub for people to take a look
at.
https://github.com/ivoa-std/ExecutionPlanner

This is still a work in progress. There are a number of sections that
still need filling in, but we felt that it would be good to publish this
now so that people could take a look before the GWS telecon on 20th
September.

We would be very interested to hear your comments on what things fit
with your use cases, and more importantly, what things don't fit or
would cause problems for your project.

Please feel free to add issues to the GitHub repository or raise them on
the GWS mailing list and we will try to address them in the document.

Contributions or suggestions for changes to the document are welcome,
feel free to propose a change in GitHub or post a suggestion on the
mailing list.

We look forward to hearing from you at the GWS telecon.

Regards,
-- GWS team