GWS Telecon: July 25, 15:00 UTC

Brian Major major.brian at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:51:57 CEST 2018

Hi again grid,

We will hold the next GWS telecon on Wednesday, July 25 at 15:00 UTC.

You can connect to the meeting in the dedicated GWS meeting room here:
   https://computecanada.vidyocloud.com/join/agFx3h357w

Please note that the Vidyo system had been through a major upgrade and a
new client is required.  You can download the new client here:
    http://computecanada.vidyocloud.com/

I would recommend uninstalling any previous versions of Vidyo you may have
first.  Feel free to use the GWS meeting room to test your connection.

Hope to see you there,

Brian