SSO 2.0 working draft revisited

giuliano taffoni taffoni at oats.inaf.it
Thu Sep 24 15:46:48 CEST 2015

Hi Dave
thanks for you comments.

> On 16 Sep 2015, at 03:01, Dave Morris <dave.morris at metagrid.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi Giuliano,
>
> Would it be possible to include a copy of the XML schema for the SecurityMethod element as an appendix to this document ?

The VOResource schema describe the Interface and the SecurityMethod, and there is no update on the schema due to this document.
Do you think it is useful to extract a piece of the Resource Schema and paste it in appendix?
I rather prefer to introduce a reference to the schema in the relevant section (section2) that points to the actual xsd (V1.0).

> Having a copy of the relevant schema fragment in this document would make it easier to understand and to check things.
>
> Can you clarify, is the SecurityMethod element ONLY allowed to contain a URI for one of the approved methods described in this document, or may it contain anyURI ?
>
> If it may contain anyURI, then the document text needs to reflect this.

The security method element is actually defined as anyURI.
Regards
G.