SSO 2.0 working draft revisited

Dave Morris dave.morris at metagrid.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 03:01:09 CEST 2015

Hi Giuliano,

Would it be possible to include a copy of the XML schema for the
SecurityMethod element as an appendix to this document ?

Having a copy of the relevant schema fragment in this document would
make it easier to understand and to check things.

Can you clarify, is the SecurityMethod element ONLY allowed to contain a
URI for one of the approved methods described in this document, or may
it contain anyURI ?

If it may contain anyURI, then the document text needs to reflect this.

Thanks,
Dave

--------
Dave Morris