new UWS 1.1 WD

Paul Harrison paul.harrison at manchester.ac.uk
Tue Sep 30 15:50:35 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have uploaded a new version of the UWS 1.1 WD to http://www.ivoa.net/documents/UWS/20140930/ which contains changes which are largely as a result of the discussion that happened in this thread http://mail.ivoa.net/pipermail/grid/2014-June/002609.html

In summary the main change from the previous version is that the blocking behaviour introduced in that version has been moved from a specific custom endpoint to being signalled my a ?WAIT query parameter on the /{jobs}/{job-id} endpoint.

I think that this WD now represents something that could be promoted to a PR if we have some reference implementations - any willing volunteers?

Regards,
	Paul.

p.s. as usual the source of the WD can be seen/edited in volute http://volute.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/projects/grid/uws/doc/UWS.html