HTTP Content-type for VOSpace 2.1

Brian Major majorb at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri Oct 24 01:22:45 CEST 2014

>From what I can tell, the difference between text/xml and application/xml
is that, if using application/xml, browsers will try to interpret and
format the document, while with text/xml it will show up as plain text.  I
think historically there were encoding problems with text/xml, but I think
those have been addressed.  Unless someone disagrees, I'll put
application/xml in the examples for version 2.1.

Brian