After Banff

Andre Schaaff andre.schaaff at astro.unistra.fr
Tue Oct 21 20:20:24 CEST 2014

Dear GWS followers,

We had two full and constructive sessions in Banff.

You will find the material of the sessions here:

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/InterOpOct2014GWS

and for the roadmap you may have a look at the GWS plenary presentations:

http://wiki.ivoa.net/twiki/bin/view/IVOA/PlenarySessionsOct2014

As we have now near 8 months before the next interop meeting in Sesto,
we will interact with all the people already involved and volunteered to
produce a more detailed and well scheduled roadmap.

Around the middle of November we will give you more information.

In the meantime feel free to make any comment.

André Schaaff and Brian Major