Questions concerning the future of the work around workflows

Andre Schaaff andre.schaaff at astro.unistra.fr
Mon Sep 23 08:43:26 PDT 2013

Hello,

During the last IVOA meeting in Heidelberg we had a session dedicated to
workflows.

We had interesting talks but not really time for a discussion.

A work, PDL (Parameter Description Language) leaded by Carlo Maria
Zwölf, has an useful application in workflows.

An IVOA Note was also published.

A few open questions : do we need to go further in this domain ? if yes
what do you need (in the scope of the GWS Working Group, in other WG ?)
? if not do you mean that this topic is not really in the scope of the
IVOA ?

All remarks welcome.

I will make a summary of the answers during the next IVOA meeting in Hawaii.

Thanks for any input.

André