Correct UWS interpretation

Andre Schaaff andre.schaaff at astro.unistra.fr
Wed May 25 06:58:38 PDT 2011

Hello,

Also in the execution status field : in the current version, we can
have a COMPLETED or an ERROR status.
In other job managers you can find something more explicite  like
COMPLETED, COMPLETED with errors,  COMPLETED with warnings, ...
For workflows it could be useful to have a most important granularity.
And in any case it will be possible to use only COMPLETED and ERROR if
it is enough for some implementations.

regards

André