Sesame problems

Petr Skoda skoda at sunstel.asu.cas.cz
Thu Feb 11 07:45:57 PST 2010

> Dear Petr,
>
> We had a problem when upgrading the Sesame service yesterday.
> The three URLs you mention should be working fine again now.
>
> We apologize for the inconvenience.
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas
Thanks a lot - it works now

BTW - I have just finished an hour ago our local seminar when I was
showing the vodesktop - and so I could not show the positional query - The
Murphy laws really works !! ;-))

Petr

*  Petr Skoda                         Phone : +420-323-649201, ext. 361 *
*  Stellar Department                         +420-323-620361           *
*  Astronomical Institute AS CR       Fax   : +420-323-620250           *
*  251 65 Ondrejov                    e-mail: skoda at sunstel.asu.cas.cz  *
*  Czech Republic                                                       *