Versioning

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Thu Jul 2 10:52:38 PDT 2009

If this were true I agree it would be crazy.  But is a WD or PR a
"standard"?  I should think this would only apply to established
standards that are already deployed.  That is, to recommendations.
Perhaps the documents and standards folks should clarify.

Also, I don't think this is just limited to GWS; any DAL or DM standard
for example might also have to deal with this issue.

 	- Doug