new version of REST in the VO

Linde, A.E. ael13 at leicester.ac.uk
Thu Nov 6 08:21:51 PST 2008

It would certainly be good to see some easy, standard toolkits for building
and wrapping apps that will work in the VO. I had a poster for SKUA
Spacebook at ADASS and the small number of people who asked about it were
even more interested in building and re-using (via Spacebook of course :) )
workflows. I know Kevin Benson has got Taverna working with CEA apps - all
we need is a standard app construction method and some simple toolkits for
workflow to properly take off.

T.

--
Tony Linde