Definitive version of the VOTable schema for web services

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Wed Jul 30 08:28:42 PDT 2008

Hi,

I don't want to get into a discussion about the perceived abilities of
our users (or should that be abilities of our perceived users?). The
bottom line is that there are widely-used toolkits out there to hide
the horrors of web services that do not mesh particularly well with VO
web services that serve VOTables. We can either have a santioned
version of VOTable that does work with these services or provide our
own toolkit to use with our services.

	Cheers,

	Matthew