Definitive version of the VOTable schema for web services

Matthew Graham mjg at cacr.caltech.edu
Tue Jul 29 19:33:40 PDT 2008

Hi,

I really think that this has to come from the VOTable WG, even if it
is now officially dormant. We have complained about this enough for
long enough that it is shocking that we do not have a solution.
Hopefully, one of the other national projects is sitting on a version
of VOTable that actually works with all the code binders so it's
minimal effort.

	Cheers,

	Matthew