your mail

Doug Tody dtody at nrao.edu
Thu Apr 26 08:59:31 PDT 2007

Guy -

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007, Guy Rixon wrote:
> Event reporting for asynchronous interfaces: Doug Tody
>
> At this meeting I would like to push VOSI to 1.0 WD (finally!) and, if
> possible, to push the SSO-methods spec into PR. It would be very useful to
> get some agreement on where the UWS pattern will be applied: will DAL use it?
> Will TAP?

I will cover the asynchronous messaging topic, but will probably
say a bit also about the general issue of the proposed DAL stageData
operation and how this overlaps with the UWS pattern.

This will probably be a topic in the DAL sessions as well, but we will
be coming at it from a completely different perspective there.

 	- Doug