VOSI v0.25

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Mon Sep 18 05:12:12 PDT 2006

Hi,

I put a new version of the mandatory (registration, availability) bits of
VOSI on the GWS page. I've included .xsd and WSDL, and added some
more-detailed requirements. It's now (IMHO) a complete service spec.

This is V0.25. I hope this will be the last internal working
draft before the 1.0 WD...and I'd like to get to 1.0 WD during or immediately
after the Moscow Interop. Please have a look at the new draft and let me know
if you have problems with it.

Cheers,
Guy

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523