Session agendas

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu May 11 11:08:58 PDT 2006

Hi,

the agendas for the GWS sessions are posted on the wiki. See the
meeting-schedule page for the links.

The exact order within each session is still flexible. If people need to move
between parallel sessions we can maybe adjust things to suit. Let me know.

Note that I have set some specific ojectives for the sessions. Some of the
work packages (VOSI, SSO, VOSpace) may promote documents to v1.0 WD after
these sessions. If you want to influence this, please come to the sessions.

Cheers,
Guy

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523