SSO authentication: a new approach

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Fri Mar 18 22:29:55 PST 2005

Ray,

it's always been the AstroGrid plan that group membership would be managed in
community services, not at service-provider sites. This is to remove from
the providers the admin burden of herding ~10,000 users.

Cheers,
Guy

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523