Web service standards question

Martin Hill mch at roe.ac.uk
Wed May 26 08:46:35 PDT 2004

Hi Tara

Going back to your original question...

We're putting together a 'common execution architecture' to try and tie together
tools such as yours so they can be plugged into workflows and each other.

But otherwise there's no settled interface yet (as I understand it).

We would be very interested in seeing what would be involved in plugging a unit
converter into our workflows; do you have a link we can use to access it & try
it out?  Or even just a description of what it does/how to use it?

--
Martin Hill
www.mchill.net