Agenda for theMay 2004 interop meeting

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu May 6 10:13:36 PDT 2004

Hi,

we need an agenda for the meeting at the end of this month. These are the
topics that seem relevant to me:

 * Basic SOAP interoperation
   - Does WS-I sort it all out or do we need something more?

 * The standard-interfaces proposal
   - Standardize just the bits on which we have consensus?
   - Concrete definition with WSDL and XSD?

 * Proposals for handling asychronous operations

 * Proposals for authentication and authorization

Your additions and objections are invited.

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523