Deferred port-type

Wil O'Mullane womullan at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu
Tue Jun 22 10:56:20 PDT 2004

I think this came up in one of the boston disucussions.
Its kind of nice but will make the registry yet more complex and registring probably also more complex.

It is also not difficult in my implementation to simply call this other service and pass back the info. i.e. You skynode may query the registry for its entry and return it from the GetRegistration Interface. Its a few lines of code for the implementer and means a more consistent interface for clients. It also means no changes to VoResource.

wil