MSO and multiple communities

Wil O'Mullane womullan at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu
Tue Jul 6 06:31:32 PDT 2004

We need multiple accounts - we already have multiple accounts.
SSO needs to federate the accounts a user has on multiple systems.
The IVO (unlike AstroGrid) can not be a monolithic system where I get a
single account for everything - this will just not work.
I might have to have a single identity which each system maps to my
account on that system - this is I believe what Guy is specing and what
we agreed pretty much at Boston.

wil