MSO and multiple communities

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 6 06:25:43 PDT 2004

Should communities, therefore, have a harvesting arrangement for user
identities like the resource registry, such that every community knows about
every user identity and knows the community where that identity originated?

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523