MSO and multiple communities

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 6 04:16:45 PDT 2004

In light of Tony's last message, I ask the group whether we are to proceed
with the abilities to have accounts at more than one community, to federate
communities and to allow credentials for an SSO session to be collected from
more than one server. If not, then the nature of the system is changed; some
processes are simplified and some are made impossible.

I don't mind changing tack if there is consensus, but I need to know which
way we're going before I finish the SSO document-set.

Cheers,
Guy

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523