Jan 28 Meeting in London on WSRF

Guy Rixon gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 22 08:59:06 PST 2004

I've registered to go to this meeting.  If anybody on this list has questions
about WSRF but can't get to the meeting, then email me and I'lll see if I can
get some answers.

Cheers,
Guy

Guy Rixon 				        gtr at ast.cam.ac.uk
Institute of Astronomy   	                Tel: +44-1223-337542
Madingley Road, Cambridge, UK, CB3 0HA		Fax: +44-1223-337523