WebServices/ DIME in Java

Wil O'Mullane womullan at skysrv.pha.jhu.edu
Thu Mar 20 11:53:50 PST 2003

As you may know there are several web services availabel at JHU - we have started to try to list them here
http://skyservice.pha.jhu.edu/develop/vo/

We have also developed a DIME service to return SDSS images and a java clinet which consumes this service. The java client was running on linux showing interoperability of DIME attachments (the server is a .NET service on a windows machine). The client was developed using AXIS (which is free).

Here is a link to the code  and some information for anyone who would like to try it.
http://skyservice.pha.jhu.edu/develop/vo/imgcutoutclient.html

Of course feel free to mail me directly for further information/discussion.

Also appologies for the cross post.

wil