Grid forum ready for subscription

Markus Dolensky Markus.Dolensky at eso.org
Fri Mar 28 02:28:14 PST 2003

Dear Member of the IVOA Board,

At the IVOA telecon on Wednesday we decided to create a grid mailing list:

 > ACTION TM5-8.2 MD: To prepare the formation of a properly focused
grid > working group create a new maling list (www.ivoa.net/forum/).

How to subscribe:
- click on 'subscribe' on our forum page http://www.ivoa.net/forum/

At the same place you may also browse archived messages independent of a
subscription. In contrast to ivoa at ivoa.net the new list is not
restricted to the IVOA Exec and so please feel free to invite others to
join.

The initial motiviation was the formation of a grid interest
group/alliance within IVOA and to exchange relevant ideas prior to the
interop meeting in Cambridge, May 12-16.

ToDo:
Those who inspired this list please drop a few lines to grid at ivoa.net in
order to define its scope and to trigger the exchange of ideas.

Regards,
Markus

+---
| Markus Dolensky   Mailto:Markus.Dolensky at eso.org
| AVO Technical Lead          Web: www.euro-vo.org
| Voice: ++49 89 32006/261  Fax: ++49 89 32006/480
+---