[Edu] Another point we should have talked about

Marco Molinaro molinaro at oats.inaf.it
Thu Oct 24 07:54:19 PDT 2013

Dear all,
(not sure how many of you are already in the edu list. Probably someone
will get this mail twice, apologizes for that)

I committed to volute a revision of the note with a couple of figures on
the ContentLevel usage, so we can discuss it with some numbers in mind.
I'm ok with both the General or Educational solution. I'll prefer the
second if VOResource will be changed.

Regarding the "mirroring" part I think the idea of a versioning repository,
once defined what to do with the different licensing, could be a good idea.
Of course is another effort for maintenance, maybe small however.

Cheers,
   Marco