SpectrumDM 1.2 on the wiki?

Molinaro, Marco marco.molinaro at inaf.it
Fri Oct 18 09:21:47 CEST 2024

Hi Kelle,

wiki updates I leave to DM coordination.
The formal place to look for current specification is on
https://ivoa.net/documents
Of course, you don't have space for a collaborative discussion there.

I'm looking forward to this discussion topic in Malta too.

Cheers
    Marco

--
Marco Molinaro
INAF - Istituto Nazionale di AstroFisica
email marco.molinaro at inaf.it
tel. [+39] 333 33 20 564 [also Telegram]