Interested in attending IVOA Meeting on Tuesday 26.

Janet Evans janet at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 26 14:40:47 CET 2024

Hi Simon,

Just saw your email … I’m not sure which IVOA meeting you are referring to so here are 2 options.

The DM meeting called for this week is at 10am EST this morning (~20 minutes) … here’s the zoom link and agenda.

	https://cnrs.zoom.us/j/97507848810?pwd=MlIrVDBkUm5hMHlINjkyNjV1c1FHUT09

	We will first review the DM roadmap and discuss the Sydney meeting organisation, then we have a few topics:
		* MIVOT status
		* ObsCore extensions (radio, high energy, time domain...): how to handle extensions?
		* Dataset metadata

If you are talking about the Interop Meeting in May, there is also a zoom option, here’s the link to signup:
https://rds.org.au/events/ivoa-2024/
Hope this helps,
-janet

——————
Janet Evans
Chandra Data System Software Development Manager
Chandra X-ray Center
Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian

Office: (617) 495 7160 | Cell: (617) 688 6084
60 Garden Street | MS 81 | Cambridge, MA 02138