Lightcurve datamodel?

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 13 21:17:17 CEST 2024

Sweet!
I do think that would be very handy for providers just now defining their
products.

The Notes are pretty open contributions..
The first step would be to create a repository for it at:
https://github.com/ivoa
If you go there, you'd see the HEIG Note repo as a good/recent addition
example.

I would be able to create the repo, but don't have the time (at least not
today) to put together the document framework.
Mark