Various minor problems in VO-DML repo

Laurent Michel laurent.michel at astro.unistra.fr
Wed Feb 22 18:55:53 CET 2023

Dear DM

All REC models (IVOA, Meas, Coords, Provenance) should be accessible through https://ivoa.net/xml/VODML/<Model>-v1.vo-dml.xml <https://ivoa.net/xml/VODML/%3CModel%3E-v1.vo-dml.xml>
This is true for all but Coords which returns a 404. The link was working when the model has been published, I’ll ask for restoring the reWrite  rule.

However I’m not satisfied with the way those VODML files are published because the physical URLs e.g https://ivoa.net/xml/VODML/<Model>-v1.8.vo-dml.xml <https://ivoa.net/xml/VODML/%3CModel%3E-v1.8.vo-dml.xml> are hidden.
Both links should be visible on the XML page.

Laurent