SDM evolution roadmap: Data.FluxAxis.Accuracy.LowerLimit another UCD suggestion

Mireille LOUYS mireille.louys at unistra.fr
Tue Jul 26 10:26:58 CEST 2022

Dear dmers,

just on the UCD assignation , I have another suggestion for
/Data.FluxAxis.Accuracy.LowerLimit /
which also validates in the UCD builder tool
(http://cdsweb.u-strasbg.fr/UCD/cgi-bin/descr2ucd ) and contains the
flux information:
stat.error;phot.flux;stat.min

/Data.FluxAxis.Accuracy.UpperLimit/ whould also have this UCD
stat.error;phot.flux;stat.max

Thanks , Mireille,
for the UCD maintenance committee.

Le 21/07/2022 à 20:22, CresitelloDittmar, Mark a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Follow-up on the UCD topic.  I've started a new Issue in the
> repository <https://github.com/ivoa-std/SpectrumDM/issues/5> for this,
> so it can be worked outside of the structural model changes.
> The primary objective is to select the proper terms for the new
> elements.. I'm not sure if we need to go outside this list for that,
> but I'm hoping Vandana and Petr can get some review on this and
> provide feedback.
>
> The following shows the UCDs put into this PR, and the suggested
> values per the UCD Builder utility.
>
>   * Data.SpectralAxis.order => "instr.order"
>   * Data.SpectralAxis.relorder => "instr.order"
>       o UCD builder suggests: "stat.variance;instr.order" for both,
>         though "instr.order" can stand on its own.
>   * Data.FluxAxis.Accuracy.LowerLimit =>
>     "stat.error.phot.flux.density;em.*;stat.min" (Same as StatErrorLow)
>       o UCD builder suggests:
>           + "statistical lower limit" -> "stat.value;stat.min"
>           + "detection lower limit" -> "instr.saturation;stat.min"
>   * Data.FluxAxis.Accuracy.UpperLimit =>
>     "stat.error.phot.flux.density;em.*;stat.max" (Same as StatErrorHigh)
>       o UCD builder suggests:
>           + "statistical upper limit" -> "stat.value;stat.max"
>           + "detection upper limit" -> "instr.saturation;stat.max"
>

> Mark

Mireille Louys,  MCF (Associate Professor)
Centre de données CDS		IPSEO, Images, Laboratoire Icube
Observatoire de Strasbourg	Telecom Physique Strasbourg
11 rue de l'Université		300, Bd Sebastien Brandt CS 10413
F- 67000-STRASBOURG		F-67412 ILLKIRCH Cedex
Tel: +33 3 68 85 24 34