Coordinates Model update

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Jun 17 15:23:33 CEST 2021

Hi,

I have ported the RFC2 version (20200301) of the Coordinates model document
to GitHub and tagged it. (https://github.com/ivoa-std/CoordinateDM)

I am in the process of updating the model per the RFC2 and Workshop
feedback, and will update the document accordingly.

Change List:
    * restore the space-centric Point types
        ( GenericPoint, LonLatPoint, CartesianPoint )
     * remove vocabulary lists from Appendix C.

Then I'll implement the Measurement model changes, and subsequent updates
to the Twiki, example files, and implementations.

Mark