Transf WD Euler transformation

CresitelloDittmar, Mark mdittmar at cfa.harvard.edu
Fri Apr 3 17:46:03 CEST 2020

Hopefully, the gWCS folks can respond to this more fully.
It was added in support of their implementation, which I mapped to
EulerAngleRotation.  However, looking at that spec
<https://docs.astropy.org/en/stable/api/astropy.modeling.rotations.EulerAngleRotation.html>,
it appears to support only 3 rotations.

Mark