Provenance DM: WD stage ended

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Thu Jul 18 11:45:30 CEST 2019

Ole,

All your points have been taken into account by the editor. Some of the
changes have been made, some of the others are not made and a rationale
is given for that in the list provided yesterday by Laurent.

I checked these answers, and as a simple author of the spec, I agree
with them.

At some point an author, if he disagrees with the majority of other
authors could also consider giving up some of his personal views.

I think it's now time to go forward with implementations.

We need some feedback on this spec by making it worked in practice.

Regards

François