Prov-WD: Use Plates as example for Entity

Ole Streicher ole at aip.de
Wed Jul 10 12:30:30 CEST 2019

Hi Mireille,

the proposed change does not describe *how* plates are modeled as
Entities. They are however good examples of physical Entities that we
obviously want to describe -- IMO the best ones when it comes to data
Entities (which are the main purpose of the standard).

Therefore, they should be mentioned as examples in the introduction.

Best regards

Ole