Coordinates model - Working draft.

François Bonnarel francois.bonnarel at astro.unistra.fr
Fri Jan 18 15:01:08 CET 2019

Markus,

Units are fine but they are not the whole story.

Expressing a time shift with unit ="byr" (or year) doesn't mean
"Besselian (or Julian)  years representation".

Because you simply miss the definition of the timeorigin for the
representation.

We NEED a clean and consistent model with uniform and ptroper definitions.

I think the current version of Coords goes into good direction.

Cheers

François