Obscore 1.1 errata page

Patrick Dowler pdowler.cadc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 22:45:07 CET 2019

The ivoa.ObsCore.obs_publisher_did (caom2.Plane.publisherID) values in  our
main tap service are ivo URIs of the form ivo://
cadc.nrc.ca/{collection}?{dataset-specific-id} and the part before the ? is
a DataCollection resource identifier in the registry... I have never looked
at te optional publisher_id column but the description makes it sound like
I would put a constant value in there (our organisation IVOID?)

--
Patrick Dowler
Canadian Astronomy Data Centre