Provenance Data Model Working Draft

Mathieu Servillat mathieu.servillat at obspm.fr
Thu May 31 16:54:12 CEST 2018

Dear DMers,

Following our discussions and the comments received at the last Interop in
Chile, we now proposed a revised version of the ProvenanceDM working draft
available on volute :

http://volute.g-vo.org/svn/trunk/projects/dm/provenance/description/ProvenanceDM.pdf

We will present the status of our work at the DM II session on Thursday at
16:00.

This draft is now focused on the data model and serialization, and points
to other documents for the proposed access layers, ProvDAL (will be renamed
ProvSAP for Simple Access Protocol) and ProvTAP (see DAL sessions).

There are some open questions we would like to discuss, mainly concerning
Parameters (section 2.2.7) and the W3C serialization (section 3.5).

See you at 4pm !
Cheers,
Mathieu

--
Dr. Mathieu Servillat
Laboratoire Univers et Théories, Bât 18, Bur. 221