VODML schema query

Paul Harrison paul.harrison at manchester.ac.uk
Thu Aug 23 20:24:17 CEST 2018

Hi,

yes that does make sense  - we should have called the schema one “schemaVersion” to reduce the possibility of a name clash ;-) - I just ran into some issues with some code generation which did not make the distinction between an attribute and element of the same name on the same element.

Cheers,
	Paul.