VODML schema query

Omar Laurino olaurino at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 23 15:30:29 CEST 2018

Paul,

the version attribute was added to comply with the XML versioning policy,
e.g. I believe:
http://ivoa.net/documents/Notes/XMLVers/20180529/EN-schemaVersioning-1.0-20180529.html#tth_sEc2.2.1

and indicates the version of the VODML schema.

On the other hand, the version element specifies the version of the VODML
model being described by the instance.

Does that make sense?

Omar.

--